Just a few days into its launch, users have started to love Gator because it’s a full-featured website building and hosting tool with an easy to understand,
drag-and-drop page builder. With this easy website builder, your website/blog/shopping site will be ready to go in a few steps.
Gator was created for anyone who has an idea for a website and wants a frustration-free
solution to build and launch a website with ease. In addition, Gator comes with some of the basics you need, such as included website hosting, security basics like an SSL certificate, and a free domain name.
Unlike other website builders, Gator Website Builder offers a breadth of tools to fit every need.
No more shopping around for a site builder that has either blog or e-commerce functionalities, Gator has it all. Plus, it’s backed by HostGator’s powerful website hosting, so you can upgrade your website as your online business grows.
- Free domain included (if you don’t already have a domain)
- Free SSL certificate
- Cloud hosting included in the all-in-one purchase price
- Blogging option included with all plans
- Frustration-free drag-and-drop editor
- No ads!
- Stock photo gallery included and integrated.No more searching for stock photos, downloading, and then uploading to your website. Gator comes with an integrated library of high-quality stock photos courtesy of Unsplash. These photos are available in all Gator packages at no charge and are license free, meaning you can use them however you want.
- Integrated website analytics and tracking.
Analytics can be intimidating, but with Gator, you can keep on eye on the back end of your website right within the platform! Easily keep track of page views, bounce rate and visitor demographics with a few clicks of your mouse. This detailed data about your website visitors will help you make informed decisions about what to do with your website and how to promote your business. But, of course, if you’re already using Google Analytics, Gator has an easy way to insert your tracking code in the “manage site” section.
If you want to “see” examples of how easy Gator is to use, read this blog post which also shows screenshots from inside Gator that can be used as a guide for steps to set up an account and quickly launch a website using Gator.